Monday, October 27, 2008

34 weeks (35 on Thursday)

Finally! My goal with this pregnancy was 34 weeks, only because I have to set short term goals to keep me sane. Now that we're here and in a much safer zone, a few more weeks would be even better. Andre was born at 37 weeks, which is considered term. I think this baby is a little bigger than Dre so even 36 weeks would be great! :) I'm still on bed rest but if I remember right, my Dr let me go back to minimal bed rest around 35 weeks with Andre. I'm not sure, I think it will depend on how far I'm dilated tomorrow at my Dr's apt.. We'll see......

2 comments:

Pam Jorgensen said...

Way to go! Hope it all turns out great and that baby is perfect!

Brandy said...

Girl I am always thinking of you! Love ya!!