Monday, April 6, 2009

Nap Time

Andre did not want to take a nap today. (usually everyday, but hey sometimes I get lucky) Ben and I laugh about how funny it would be if adults threw temper tantrums like kids.

Now that he sees the camera he really tries to make himself look sad.


O.k. tantrums over, just kidding mom. When Dre finally decides it's time to give up he calls me upstairs for his prayer. Usually he thanks Heavenly Father for his family and prays that he will obey his mom and dad. I'm pretty sure he does not understand entirely what obey means but it's the thought that counts, right?

About 10 minutes later, mission accomplished. Bliss....

2 comments:

The Foutz Fam said...

That is so funny, I have looked at this post lots of times because it always makes me laugh. He is such a stinker and so adorable all at the same time!

hatchbatch said...

What a fun post! I laughed because Dre is a fighter just like Taylor! He fights sleeping until the last second and then he is out.