Monday, December 14, 2009

The last 5 months have been busy....

Isaac turned 1 on November 7th. Wow...what a quick year! Stats: He weighs 25 lbs, that puts him in the 75 % for weight and he's 31 inches which is the 90 % for height! Looks like he may be our tallest boy! Isaac smiles most of the time, he usually only cries when sleepy or hungry. He's wonderful! Kara and Andre LOVE to play with him, they think he's hilarious! It's fun to watch all three of them play more as Isaac gets older. Kara is a little mother to him and Dre is his buddy. It's so fun!

Kara turned 7 on September 27th. She's loving 1st grade and thinks her teacher Mrs Stearns is the best! She is a wonderful reader and writer now. She's always writing little stories or notes to us that I find all over the house.

Andre turned 3 on August 23rd. Stats: He' s in the 50% for weight and the 80% for height. I've always had a feeling that Dre was going to be shorter, but when I take him to the Dr I'm always surprised by his height. So we'll see... :) We potty trained him around May of this year and since then he has grown up so much! He's turned into my big boy. I love it! Dre is such a funny kid, he's always making all of us laugh.

In July we went to Disneyland. We all had an amazing time! The kids were wonderful, which made it even better. The drive there and back was surprisingly quiet and relaxing. Donnie and Kara road with my parents, we had Derek, Andre and Isaac. We stopped 2 times to change Isaac's diaper and eat without hearing a peep out of him or Dre. (and of course Derek :). It was awesome. At Disneyland Isaac was content watching everything from the stroller, and Dre only wanted out when he was going on a ride. Kara of course is always easy. :) So much fun...the kids are still talking about it!


--I had to make a very quick and easy post to make up for the last few months or else it was NEVER going to get done! ahhh now I feel much better. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow you guys really have been busy!!! keep in touch!

Brandy said...

Oh girl your kids are so beautiful!! I can't believe how big they are. Man..just think when we see each other they are going to be all grown up...Miss and love you lots!!