Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Benjamin Isaac Foutz!



Isaac was born November 7th at 10:45. He was 7 lbs. 13oz. and 21 in. He had to go to the NICU for observation because he was born 35 weeks 6 days. If he were born after midnight he would have gone to the regular nursery! Everyone is doing great! Isaac is perfect and the delivery was very FAST with no complications. I guess the third time is a charm! :) The kids are thrilled to have him home. Kara told me yesterday that she was glad Isaac was out of my belly because I was "normal" again and she had a little brother. Oh and she was glad that I could walk up the stairs! She also told us last night that she thought he looked a little weird! Thank you to all of you that helped us out so much getting him here!


11 comments:

Jones Family said...

WoW! He is so cute and so much great hair. He looks like he's already a couple weeks old. Congrats!

Pam Jorgensen said...

He's a beautiful addition to the Foutz Family. Congrats you guys!!

Brooke and Tyler Thompson said...

Congratulations!! I am so glad that he is here and that you and he are both safe!! He is Beautiful!!

The Foutz Fam said...

He is so cute! I'm with Kara, I'm so glad he is finally here! Your family is just beautiful!

Hillary said...

Congratulations! We are so glad to hear everything went well and that he is healthy and home. Hope the adjustment isn't too hard. By the way, I love the hair!

Karen McGrew Skousen said...

Awwwww! He is adorable!!! Congrats Kristina (and Ben!)!!!

Brandy said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for you guys..he looks so cute!! Julie has a play-mate now!! Love you guys and miss you lots!!
xoxo

Jamie said...

He is just so cute Kristina!!! I am soooo happy for you and your family.

Terry and Jolene Ridgway said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. I can't believe all of his hair. So sweet.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little boy! And all that hair!!!!

Olivia said...

Congratulations! Benjamin Isaac is perfect! He looks so healthy and strong just like Andre when he was a newborn!

and your daughters comments are so funny ha!