So far so good. Three is not that bad! Maybe it's because Kara is older? Or maybe it will get worse when Isaac is into everything like Dre? We did come home late the other night from Nana and Papa's and all three kids were crying. Ben and I sat on the couch and started laughing, we were truly outnumbered! Ben has been awesome this month helping with everything. I have gone to a vinyl party and 3 movies while Ben stayed home with the kids. I think I have just been desperate to spread my wings after all the bed rest! I will probably be cooling it with all the girls night outings, I don't want to push my luck. :)
Kristina---Isaac is such a cutie. I am glad that you are adjusting so well. I don't think it will get harder for you. You are a good mom and a calm one and luckily you have good little ones too!
5 comments:
He is so adorable!!!! You look fantastic!
I have been waiting to see more pictures! He is SO cute. Looks like everyone is enjoying him.
He is so cute!! Good looking family!! love ya :)
Kristina---Isaac is such a cutie. I am glad that you are adjusting so well. I don't think it will get harder for you. You are a good mom and a calm one and luckily you have good little ones too!
your husband is a good guy!
Post a Comment