Sunday, September 14, 2008
28 Weeks and Counting....
Well here I am 28 weeks and on minimal bed rest. Errrr....here we go again. I guess it could be worse. I will be bracing myself for strict bed rest. I'm sure it's coming. Hopefully little Ben can hang in there as long as Andre did. Poor Ben has to start picking up the slack. He does a great job with the exception of a little more clutter around the house than usual. My idea of clean and his is completely different but I will take what I can get. :) He's going grocery shopping tomorrow with a full list. I wonder how many phone calls it will take for him to find everything. This is going to be interesting. We are so excited to meet our little Benjamin in about 8 weeks! Hopefully not any sooner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sorry you are having to deal with that. though i might be a little jealous about the big shopping list you are sending with ben to do. (are you sending the kids too-so he can really get a feel? j/k)
Post a Comment