We just can't believe our little girl is 6! We have enjoyed every stage in Kara's life so much. When I think of the little baby she once was it always brings a smile to my face and a twinge of sadness that she's not a baby anymore. I now have a strong, witty, matter of fact little girl that I wouldn't take back in time for anything! It's so fun to see her personality develop more and more each year and to hear all her little stories, especially her funny after school stories! She has been so grown up and understanding lately dealing with mom not being herself with the bed rest stuff. We love you Kam and are so proud of you. Happy Birthday!
We had a low key birthday party for Kara this year due to the circumstances. She was so big about it and ended up having a great day. My mom came down from Farmington to take her to her soccer game in the morning and then to Chuck E Cheese for lunch. After 2 hours of playing they went to Toys R Us to pick out her gift from my parents and to spend her birthday money that her Great Grandparents, Uncle Doug and Auntie Melanie gave her. It worked out perfectly that they decided to give her money this year. She had a blast!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh I can't believe you have a six year old. That is just crazy to me. She is so dang cute. I look at her and see you and then I look again and see Ben. She is such a mix of the two of you. You guys have beautiful kids.
p.s. thanks for the comment we appreciate the extra thoughts and prayers. Oh and I have to tell you this because you will understand and thinks it's funny. Sometimes a little bit of satisfaction comes from me not being able to get pregnant (i know weird but keep reading you'll understand) because of all those mean girls and stupid gossipy people that always said I was pregnant in High School sometimes I just want to say HAH!! I can't even get pregnant now what do have to say!!
That's the only gratification I get out of it, but at least it's something. kind of funny huh.
Brooke
Hey! How are you doing? Dre was so cute today. We got to play with him but we definitely missed Kara. Jamie loved that bike too and got in blue for her birthday! They have good taste!
I can't believe we missed Kara's bday. Keegan was drilling her on the way to the pumpkin patch the other day. He was like, why didn't you invite me to your real birthday party? (you know, because Keegan always has 2 bdays - one with us and one a couple of months later with his friends!) Kara said that her real party was just with the family. Keegan really didn't understand. It was pretty funny:) She looks so grown up on her new bike.
Post a Comment