
Lately Kara and Andre have been fighting like cats and dogs! Either he's hitting her or yelling at her or Kara's crying because her feeling's are hurt. She keeps telling me that Andre is not nice anymore. The truth is that they are so stubborn! Hmm.... wonder who they got that from? They want the same toy or want to be right next to me or Ben exactly at the same time. Or they want to let Bugsy outside when a month ago I would have to beg Kara to let her out. The truth is, when bedtime rolls around they hold each others hand while walking up the stairs and when I drop Kara off from school Andre says "bye bye sister" a million times then asks all day "when is sister coming home?" I just need to focus on those sweet moments more because the minute she gets home its war!
1 comment:
Cute pics! Look at all you are getting done - all while on bed rest! :)
Post a Comment